Routing Loops In Computer Networking
- How to Configure RIP Routing Protocol on Cisco Router.
- How to Configure Static Routing Protocol on Cisco Router.
- How to Configure two Cisco Router together.
- How to Configure VLAN In Cisco Switch.
In the network router 1 send packet to destination router 3 via router 2 if the link between router 2 and router 3 link down and Router 1 not aware about link down between router 2 and router 3, then router 2 will send packet router 3 via router 1 after that router 1 resend packet to router 2 because router 1 has not information about link fail between router 2 and router 3 so again and again this process will happen so it is creating loop .
Prevent Routing Loop
- Maximum hop count
- Split horizon
- Route poisoning
- Hold down
- CCNP Routing Question and Answer.
- What is defference between Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switch.
- About Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) Routing Protocol.
- Routing Information Protocol.
- What is Protocol In Computer Networking.
- Computer Networking Devices- Repeater, HUB and Router.