- What is Routing Protocol.
- How to Configure Rip on Cisco Router.
- What is Routing Loop In Computer Networks.
- What is Protocol In Computer Networking.
- Router exchange routing table with neighbour Router.
- Its consume more bandwidth comparison to Static Routing.
- Its discovering remote network.
- Its used to select best and shortest path to reach destination.
Dynamic Routing Protocol
Autonomous System-: Collection of multiple network under a common administrative domain is known as autonomous system.
Administrative distance-: The trust worthiness of the routing information from sending router is know as Administrative distance. It is a rating of the trustworthiness of the routing information source. It is integer from 0 to 255 . 0 means trusted(directly connected) and 255 means router never reach.
Protocol Administrative distance
Directly connected 0
Static route 1
Router never reach 255
- How to Configure two Cisco Router Together.
- What is VLAN (Virtual LAN).
- Computer Networking Interview Question and Answer.
- Windows System Administrator Interview Question and Answer.
- What is OSI Model.
- How to Mount Router IOS image on GNS3 Simulator.
- Difference between public IP address and Private IP Address.
- How to Configure Static Routing Protocol In Cisco Router.