Now you can use WhatsApp on Google Chrome Web Browser. Google has launch great feature to use whatsApp on Web Browser. WhatsApp user will be happy with this feature Because Its a most Popular messaging Apps over the world. Its a very easy to connect whatsApp with your chrome Browser. You no need to doubt about its security no body can access without your permission. You can control whatsapp on Chrome from your Mobile Phone also Logout from your Mobile Phone. Its will also show you all old conversion on chrome.
- Your Computer and Mobile Phone should have Internet Connectivity.
- WhatsApp Messenger should Update with Latest Version 2.11.498.
Use WhatsApp On Google Chrome
1. First off all Launch Google Chrome Browser then Type URL http://web.whatsapp.com . Now you will see QR Code. you will have to scan this QR Code from your Mobile Phone.
2. Go to your Android Mobile Phone and Launch WhatsApp then Tap on 3 Dots on top-Right Corner option and then Tap on WhatsApp Web option.
3. Now if you are using first time WhatsApp web then Tap on Ok, Got it.
- How to Install and Run WhatsApp on your Computer
- How to Set Startup Password on Google Chrome
- How to Block Websites In Google Chrome
- How to Block Contact On WhatsApp
4. Now you will see QR Code Reader open then Scan QR Code on your Computer which you have open in Google Chrome Browser.
5. After Scanned It Will Automatically Logged on, on your Chrome Browser on Computer.
You will Get your all Contact and Conversion of your WhatsApp Account on you Computer. Its easy to type new Message and Insert simily.
Sign Out Web WhatsApp On Chrome
WhatsApp Make Secure access on your Computer you can Log Out From your Mobile phone very Easily so that unauthorized user Can Not access ii from your Computer.
1. To Sign Out again go WhatsApps Web option on your Mobile then Tap on Log out from all computers, then you will see that WhatsApp will automatic Logged out from your Computer.
To Connect it you will have to ensure that Your mobile Phone should on and Internet Connectivity properly working. Its a Very Interesting Feature launch by WhatsApp.
Watch Video Also