You can use Pen Drive as a RAM. If your System Performance getting slow and you can not able to extend RAM Size in your computer. It will improve your system performance without any extra investment. Because of RAM Play vital role in System Speed performance. RAM stand for Random access memory. RAM is the memory which can store your data until restart your computer. This is the great alternative feature for windows XP user. You can use Pen Drive, SD card or External Hard Drive .You have to Minimum 1 GB Flash Drive.
Use Pen Drive as a RAM in Windows XP
Read Also – How to Use Pen Drive as a RAM In Windows 7
1. First of all Insert Pen Drive on your Computer. USB Druve at Least 1 GB to the USB Port .
2. Now Click Start Button , then Right-click on My Computer. Click on Properties .
3. Now System Properties Dialog Box will open. Now Click on Advance Tab. Then Under the Performance Option , Click on Setting .
4. Now Click on Advance Tab on Performance Option Dialog box. Then in the Virtual Memory option Click on Change .
5. Now Select Pen Drive ( Com -Network ), then Click on Custom Size Radio Button. Set Memory Space in Initial Size and Maximum Size according to your Pen Drive Available space. Then Click on Ok and then Apply All changes .
6. Now Restart your Computer. Now you will see that Your System speed has been increased as well as RAM Size.
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive In Windows 7
- How to Enable Write Protection on USB Flash Drive
- How to Encrypt USB Drive With BitLocker In Windows 7
- How to Hide Drive In WIndows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Shutdown Computer Using Mobile Phone
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Mac OS Automatic
- How to Disable Shutdown Button In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC With USB Drive