Use Pen Drive as a RAM in Windows 7, This is extremely useful feature in Windows 7 that you can use Pen drive as a RAM to Boost your System Speed. Surely it will increase you system performance and make Compatible with your Operation System. If you are facing a low memory and system slow performance then Pen Drive can increase your memory size as well speed of your computer.
Use Pen Drive as a RAM
1. First Insert your Pen Drive , then Go the My Computer and Right-click on Removable Device Volume, and then Click Properties .
If you are using 2 GB RAM on your computer and you select another 2 GB from your Pen drive then your computer will perform like 4 GB RAM.
Now will see that Pen Drive Space has been used by ready boost, how much you have allocated to the Ready Boost.
After that your System speed will be increase automatic this is the best way to make performance faster without buy and add another RAM.
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive In Windows 7
- How to Enable Write Protection on USB Flash Drive
- How to Encrypt USB Drive With BitLocker In Windows 7
- How to Hide Drive In WIndows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Shutdown Computer Using Mobile Phone
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Mac OS Automatic
- How to Disable Shutdown Button In Windows 7