Now you can use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone. Its a very easy to reverse Tethering from PC to Android Mobile. Yet we are tethering our Android Mobile Internet connection with other device and Laptop via Wi-Fi, blutooth and USB Cable. Where Tethering is a process to share mobile Internet Connection with other device. Its a greate feature of Android Mobile and Windows and Mac OS that can share Internet Connection and save Mobile Data. When you have travled out of station then there is no Wi-Fi Connection and Internet Net Data seems available then this tips will be very helpful for you.
- Windows Computer with Internet Connection
- Rooted Android Phone with version 4.2.2 or Updated.
- USB Data Cable to
Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone
1. First of all open your Android Phone and Connect it with your Windows Computer via USB Cable.
2. After Connect USB Cable then Follow below Steps
Settings => Developer Options => USB debugging
Now Turn on USB debugging Check Box and then Exit from Developer Options
3. Now again go to Settings Options the under Wireless & Networks options Tap on More.. , then you will see USB Internet option and then Turn on USB Internet Check Box.
4. Now now It will Prompt USB Internet Option now you will have to select PC System version, Tap on (unspecified) option then Select your Windows PC Version, In my case My PC Version is Windows 7 and then Tap on Next.
5. Now on the Next step tap on Done button and then you will see its connected with your PC.
6 Now go on Windows PC from which share Internet Connection and open Network Connection Windows then you will see that Local area Connection 2 is your Android Phone Network Adapter Connection with Decription Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing.
7. Now Go to your PC Broadband Network Apdapter Connection Properties then Click on Sharing Tab.
8. Now In the Internet Connection Sharing box, Select Allow other network users to connect through this Computer’s Internet Connection then Click on Home Networking Connection Drop-down menu then Select Local Area Connection 2 ( In my Case) which is your Mobile Phone Network Connection and then Click on OK. Now Exit from Network Connection Windows.
Now go to your Android Mobile phone then you will see that your mobile has been connected with Internet and enjoy it.
- How to Control your Computer with Android Phone
- How to Install and Run Android OS on your PC
- How to Use WhatsApp on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Install and Run WhatsApp on your Computer
- How to Shutdown Computer from Mobile Phone
- How to Disable Shutdown Button from Start Menu in Windows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Open Program on your Computer from Mobile Phone