There is many type of Backup in Windows Server. Backup is a process taking of image of file or database. it is like copy of the data but no adjust copy because we can’t see file without restoring. This process used to prevent file and data in the case of system failure. if Hard disk will be corrupt then user entire data will be lost so for preserve important data we are using backup tool . Data can be loss in case of virus attack, Disaster, component failure .
there is some type of backup processes.
Type of Backup In Windows
- How to Backup your Mac OS with Time Machine.
- How to Backup and Restore Registry In Windows 7.
- How to Create System Image Backup In Windows 7.
- How to Take Windows 7 Backup to Network Location.
- Normal backup -: It is used to take complete backup of any folder of data .if we are taking backup of any folder and there are so many file in that folder some file archive is enable and some file archive disable and after taking normal backup all files archive sign will be disable .
Note- we can take only first time normal backup.
- Copy backup- : Copy backup is just like a copy paste . If we are taking backup of any folder then archive sign properties will no be change.
- Incremental backup-: It is used to take the backup of new files which archive sign will be enable. after taking backup archive sign will not changed. Incremental backup process is fast but restoring process is slow.
- Differential backup-: It also take the backup of new files which archive sign is enable after taking backup archive sign will not be change . Its backup and restoring process is fast.
- Daily backup-: It is used for daily backup of all file which is day to day by created .
- How to Backup and Restore Windows Drivers.
- How to Reset Windows 7 Password Without CD and Software.
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC with USB Drive.
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone.