You can Turn your Windows 7 Laptop into WiFi Hotspot without any Software. Its a way to share your Internet Connection with other Device such as Laptop and Mobile Phone. This Process called Wi-Fi Tethering. Its Completely free way to Make your Laptop just like wireless Router (Virtual Wireless Router). Suppose there is no any wireless Router at your home there is only one single Ethernet LAN Connection. Then how you can access Internet on your Mobile Device and other Wi-Fi Device. You can also Share your 3G Dongle Internet Connection from your Laptop. Just Insert Dongle in your Laptop then Turn on your Laptop as a Wi-Fi Hotspot.
Turn Your Windows 7 Laptop Into WiFi Hotspot
1. First of all Go to Windows 7 Laptop then Click on Start Button and type CMD, Then Right-Click on CMD executable file and then Click on Run as Administrator. Now Click on Yes on User Account Control. To Open Command Prompt.
2. Now on the Command Prompt, Type below Command in Command Line where cursor are blinking and then press Enter. Its used to Create new Wi-Fi Hotspot virtual Router Network Adpater.
Netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=Technet2u key=Technet2u@123
Where is SSID – Virtual Wireless Router Name
Key = Password which is required to connect Wi-Fi
3. Now to Start Virtual Wireless Router Adapter, Type Below Command in Command Line and then Press Enter.
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
4. Now to Show Status of your Hosted Network type below Command and then Press Enter. Then it will show status Setting and Status of Virtual Network.
netsh wlan show hostednetwork
Share your PC Internet Connection
5. Now Click on Start button then Click on Run to Open Run Command then Type ncpa.cpl to open Network Connection.
Click on Start Button, then Click on Control Panel then Click on Network and Sharing Center and then on the Left pane Click on Change Adapter Settings.
6. Now on the Network Connection Windows you will new Microsoft Virtual Wi-Fi Miniport Apdater has been created.
7. Now go to your Local Area Connection Adapter which is Active and Running Internet, Right-Click and then Click on Properties.
8. Now on the Local Area Properties Windows Click on Sharing Tab and then Select Allow other Network users to connect through this computer’s Internet Connection then Click on Home Networking connection drop-down menu then select your Virtual Wi-Fi Miniport and then Click on Ok.
9. Now you will see that Local Area Connection Adapter Sharing has been enabled.
10. Now you can Connect your Wi-Fi Devices such as Laptop and Mobile phone with using Wi-Fi Hotspot. when you will scan Wi-Fi Network on Mobile device then Technet2U Hotspot will showup then Connect it.
Watch Tutorial Video Also
- How to Use your PC Internet on Android Phone
- How to Remotely Lock Lock Android Phone
- How to Block Websites In Internet Explorer
- How to Disable Internet Explorer In Windows 7
- Search Internet from Start Menu In Windows 7
- How to Share Internet Connection on Mac OS X
- How to Share Internet Connection In Windows 7
- How to WhatsApp on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Shutdown Your PC From Mobile Phone
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7