Windows Defender is an Anti Spyware program. Its inbuilt with Windows 7. Windows Defender is the most secure for windows 7. Its protect our computer from Malware and Spyware. Its a free for Windows user. You can also Install Microsoft Security essential on your Windows PC. After Microsoft Security essential installation Windows defender automatic will disable.
Windows defender protect to install unwanted software on your computer. Windows defender turn on by default on your computer.
Turn on or turn off windows Defender
- Schedule Windows Defender Scan in Windows 7
- Security and Control Feature Guid in Windows 7
- How to Configure Firewall In Windows 7
1. Click on Start button , then type Windows Defender and then Click on Windows Defender under Control Panel.
2. Now Click on Tools on then Top Menu bar and then Click on Options under setting .
3. Now Click on Administrator on the left pane and then uncheck Use this program check Box to Turn off Windows defender and then Click On Save.
4. Now Click on Close Button .
Turn On Windows Defender
1. Click on Start button , then type Windows Defender and then Click on Windows Defender under Control Panel . ( Follows Step -1 )
2. Now Click on click here to turn it on .
Now You will see that Windows defender has been turn on .