Take Backup of .PST File in MS Outlook to Protect your Emails. MS Outlook store all E-mail data in .PST file. If you want to take backup of .PST( Personal Storage Table) file then you can do. Its a very easy steps. You will have to find out storage location of the .PST file. Its a best to to protect your Important Email from unexpected Crash your Outlook.
Take backup of .PST file in MS Outlook
1. Open MS Outlook , Click on Tools menu bar , then Click on Option.
2. Click on Mail Setup Tab , then Click on E-mail Account..
3. Click on Data files, then click on Personal Folder, then Click on Setting.
4. Right-click on File name path and click on Select All, then Right-Click on then selected path, then Click on Copy.
5. Now go to the Windows Explorer, then select Computer, then Paste path .
6. Before Press Enter, Delete Outlook.pst at end of path, Then press Enter.
7. Right-Click on Outlook.pst files, then Click on Copy.
Outlook.pst File is the backup File of E-mails, then you can Paste this on your Backup location .
- How to Configure Microsoft Outlook 2007
- How to Archive E-mails in Microsoft Outlook 2007
- What is the Different between Outlook Express and MS Outlook
- How to Schedule Email In MS Outlook 2007
- How to Recall Sent Email In MS Outlook 2007
- How to Create Contact Group In MS Outlook 2007
- How to Configure AOL Email Account In MS Outlook 2007
- How to Block Sender In MS Outlook 2007
- How to Shutdown your Computer From Mobile Phone Using Email
- How to Block Email Sender In Gmail