You can Switch Between Start Menu and Start Screen in Windows 10. As we know that there is both Start Screen and Start Menu both Feature available In Windows 10. whether use Start Menu or Start Screen in Windows 10. Its a great feature comes in Windows 10 so that whether use Start Menu or Start Screen. Before this you can use only start menu in Windows XP and Windows 7 and Only can use Start Screen in Windows 8. Start Screen will be easy to use in Touch screen system. Windows 10 Technical Preview has been Launch click here to Download.
Switch Between Start Menu and Start Screen
1. First of all launch Windows 10 Operating System then Right-Click on the Taskbar and then Click on Properties.
2. Now on the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties Windows Click on Start Menu tab.
3. Now Select Use the Start Menu instead of the Start Screen Check Box to switch to Start menu from Start Screen. If you want to use Start Screen then Un-check Check Box then Click on Apply and then OK.
4. Now Change Start Settings windows will prompt then Click on Sign out and change Settings .
Now After Log out Login Again and then you will get your Start Menu or Start Screen whatever settings you have done.
Watch Tutorial Video Also
- Top 10 New feature In Windows 10
- How to Remove 100 MB System Reserve Partition In Windows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Turn your Windows 7 Laptop Into Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Security and Control Feature Guide For Windows 7
- How to Turn On or Turn Off Check Box to Select Item In Windows 8
- How to Set Time Limit for Standard User In Windows 7
- Complete Guide of Windows 7 Start Menu
- How to Display your Name on the Windows Taskbar Clock
- How to Shutdown Your Computer From Mobile Phone