Stop Mouse to Wake Up Computer From Sleep Mode. When you are using your computer from few time then your computer will go in Sleep mode. Sleep mode is the way to save power of your computer. Some time slightly move on your desk will wake up computer from sleep mode again and again. you feel that its very annoying.
Stop Mouse to Wake Up Computer From Sleep Mode
Read Also- Display Message on Logon Screen in Windows 7
1. Click on Start Button , then type Mouse in Search Box and then Press Enter .
2. Now Click on Hardware tab and then Click on Properties .
3. Now Click on the General Tab , then Click on Change Setting and then Click on Ok .
4. Now Click on Power management Tab and the Uncheck Allow this device to wake the Computer and then Click on Ok .
5. Again Click on Ok on the Mouse properties windows .
Now Your computer will not wake up from Mouse click and movement from the Sleep mode.