You can Start or Disable services in Windows 7 according to you need. Services is the Small Program or Process which used to start or disable specific feature of your Computer. If you want to disable any feature on your computer then you will have to stop related services. Suppose you want that no body can access share folder from your PC then your can Stop Server and Computer Browser Service. To enable and Disable Services you will have to Administrator access on your PC.
Start or Disable Services In Windows 7
1. First of all Click on Start Menu then Type Services.msc in search box then Press Enter.
Press Windows + R Key from Keyboard then Type Services.msc on Run Field then Press Enter.
2. Now you will See that Services windows will open then you will have to scroll down and find services which you want to enable.
Enable Services In Windows 7
3. Suppose you have to Enable Server Services, Now Right-Click on Server Option then Click on Start. If confirmation dialog box will prompt then Click on Ok.
4. Now you will see that server services has been started.
Disable Services In Windows 7
5. To Disable specific Service again select Services which you want to disable then Click on Stop.
6. Now you will see your Services has been disable successfully.
Sometime some process or program not working properly then you can restart related services of the Program. To restart services right-click on it then Click on Restart.
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Clear Print Spooler Queue In Windows 7
- How to Start and Restart Print Spooler Services In Windows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage device In Mac OS X
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC With USB Drive
- How to Enable Write Protection on USB Flash Drive
- How to Backup and Restore Registry In Windows 7
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone
- How to Share Folder In Mac OS X
- How to Edit Host file In Windows 7