Sometimes Spell Check Does not working on MS Word 2007. Suppose you have enable spell check Feature in Microsoft word 2007 but it not working. Means that red lines is not showing under wrong spell work. Then due to this some word you not able to spell wrong or Right. If you will send any letter or Application to you boss then Its not good for you. That letter give bad impact on Boss. Spell Check feature should be working Properly. Read below steps carefully to resolve this issue.
Spell Check Does Not Working on MS Word 2007
1. First of Open your MS Word 2007 Document, then Click on Microsoft Office button on the Top Left Corner.
2. Now you will see Word Option Dialog box Prompted. Now Click on Add-Ins on the Left Pane, then Click on Manage Drop-Down menu then Select Disabled Items.
3. Now Click on Go Button, It Will Show Add-Ins List which is not Enabled.
4. Now Disabled Item list dialog box will prompt, then Select Addin:speller en-us (nlsdata0009.dll) from list then Click on Enable.
5. Now Close Word Option now when you will type any wrong spell on you word document it will show red line under word. like below image.
- How to Create Password Protected Document on MS Word 2007
- How to Set Password on PowerPoint Presentation 2007 File
- How to Make Password Protected Excel File 2007
- How to Create Quiz in Excel 2007
- How to Block Email Sender In Outlook 2007
- How to Create Password Reset Disk In Windows 7
- How to Shutdown Your Computer from Mobile Using Email
- How to Change “Welcome” text Message at Logon In Windows 7
- How to Change “shutting Down…” Text Message In Windows 7
- How to Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 7