In Windows 7, You can Show Menu Bar permanently in Windows Explorer. Menu Bar does not display by Default in Windows Explorer. You can enable to Display Permanently Menu Bar in Windows Explorer
Show Menu Bar permanently in Windows Explorer
1. Open Windows Explorer Windows, then Click on Organize Button , then Click on Layout, then Click on Menu Bar Check-Box to Enable.
Enable Menu Bar through Folder Option
1. Click on Start Button , then Type in search Folder Option and Press Enter.
2. In the Folder Option Windows , Click on View Tab, then Click on Always show menu check-Box to enable Menu Bar, then Click on Apply and Ok.
- How to Disable Shutdown down Button from Start menu in Windows 7
- How to Prohibit Access to LAN Connection Properties in windows 7 via Group Policy
- How to Prevent installing software from Removable media source in Windows 7
- How to disable Search Box Option from Start menu in Windows 7
- How to Prevent Access to Registry Editing Tool Via Group policy in Windows 7
- How to prevent access to Command prompt in Windows 7 via Group policy