[post_ad]In Windows 7 , Menu Bar does not display by Default in Windows Explorer . You can enable to Display Permanently Menu Bar in Windows Explorer
Follow these steps to Display Menu Bar in Windows Explorer…..
1. Open Windows Explorer Windows , then Click on Organize Button , then Click on Layout , then Click on Menu Bar Check-Box to Enable .
Enable Menu Bar through Folder Option
1. Click on Start Button , then Type in search Folder Option and Press Enter .
2. In the Folder Option Windows , Click on View Tab , then Click on Always show menu check-Box to enable Menu Bar , then Click on Apply and Ok .
- How to Disable Shutdown down Button from Start menu in Windows 7
- How to Prohibit Access to LAN Connection Properties in windows 7 via Group Policy
- How to Prevent installing software from Removable media source in Windows 7
- How to disable Search Box Option from Start menu in Windows 7
- How to Prevent Access to Registry Editing Tool Via Group policy in Windows 7
- How to prevent access to Command prompt in Windows 7 via Group policy