Share Internet Connection in Mac OS X. Suppose you are using Internet connection in a Mac OS computer. Then some ask to share your Internet connection an another PC. then how can you share your Internet connection with another Computer . You can Share your Ethernet Connection as well as Wireless Connection .
- How to Share Internet Connection in Windows 7
- How to Configure Proxy Server in Internet Explorer
- How to Install and Run WhatsApp on your PC
Share Internet Connection in Mac OS X
1. First Click on Apple Menu and then Click on System Preferences.
2. Now in the System Preferences , under the Internet & Wireless click on Sharing Icon.
3. Now Select Internet Sharing ( Don’t enable check Box) , then on the Right pane Share your Connection from Drop-Down menu Select Internet Source my Internet Source is Ethernet.
after that in To Computer using option Select Wi-Fi check Box . if you want to use as Wi-Fi .
4. Now you can Enable check Box of Internet Sharing . then It will ask to Confirm Internet Sharing and then Click on Start .
5. Now your Mac OS X will work as a Wi- Fi Hotspot internet connection on Wi-Fi Device .