Share a folder in Mac OS X is the great feature in Mac because If your are using MAC OS X in your Office, then you want to Share any folder Over a LAN. Its very easy in MAC OS X. If Both OS MAC and Windows using in your Office then you might want to share folder for Windows User. Windows user also can access that share Folder . You can also give Read/Write permission to any user.
Share a Folder in Mac OS X
1. First Login With Administrator Account on Mac OS X .
2. Now Click on Apple Icon and then Click on System Preferences .
3. Now Click on the Sharing tab under Internet & Wireless Section .
4. Now Click on File Sharing Check Box , then Select Folder (Com-networks) which you want to share and then Click on + Icon .
- Then Select User Account (Everyone) who can access shared folder, if you want to share everyone then select everyone in user Option and then Click on + icon .
- Now you can give permission to user read-only or Read-write .
Now your folder has been shared Everyone can able to access shared folder.
- How to Encrypt a Folder With Password Protection In Mac OS X
- How to Disable USB Storage Device in Mac OS X
- How to Shutdown and Restart Mac OS Using Terminal
- How to Setup Reminder In Mac OS X Mavericks
- How to Enable Remote Desktop In Mac OS X
- How to Record Mac OS Screen Using Quick Time Player
- How to Setup iCloud in Mac OS X
- How to Setup Parental Control In Mac OS X Mavericks
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Mac OS X Automatic
- How to Display Message On Log On Screen In Mac OS X