Setup iCloud Account on Mac OS X
2. Now on the System Preferences Windows Click on iCloud icon.
3. No iCloud Dialog Box will open, Then Its asking for your Apple ID and Password. should have Apple ID and Password for Login. If you don’t have apple id then Click on Create new Apple ID link. If you have Apple ID then Put here and then Click on Sign In button.
4. Now on the Next windows Read iCloud Term and Condition, then Click on I have read and agree to the iCloud Terms and Conditions check Box and then Click on Continue.
5. I if you want to Store your Contact, calenders , reminders and mail on iCloud server then Click on then Enable Ckeck Box and then Click on Next.
6. Now Select Service which you want to enable which apps data you wan to store on icloud server. If you will enable Mail Ckeck box to use Icloud mail service then you will have to create icloud email Address.
Create iCloud Email Address
Click on Mail Check Box then Create new icloud email address to type email address and then Click on OK.
7. Now iCloud account created on your Mac OS and you will get 5 GB Storage space on iCloud Server. now you can store your Document and data,Calender, Contact etc on iCloud Server. then you can access anywhere that data from your iPhone or iPad. You can also use icloud email service for Emailing.