Setup Gmail Account in Mac OS Mail is the great feature to access Gmail Emails on Mac Mail. Its easy to setup Gmail in Mac Mail. Gmail is the Popular Web-based Email service and most people use this email service in the world so they also use this email service on all platform Mac OS Mail on of the platform on which you can use Google mail .
First of All you have to Enable IMAP Access of your Gmail Account which one you want to to configure.
Enable IMAP in Gmail Account
1. Sing In with your Gmail account, then Click on Gear Icon on the Top-Right Corner and then Click on Settings.
2. Now On the Setting Dashboard click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP Tab, then Scroll down and find IMAP Access.
Now Under the IMAP Access Option Click on Enable IMAP radio button and then Click on Save Change.
Setup Gmail Account In Mac OS Mail
3. Now Open Mac Mail, then Click on Mail menu and then Click on Accounts….
4. Now on the Left-Bottom of the Windows Click on Plus Sign (+) and then Click on Google. Which web based Email service you want to Configure.
5. Now Put the Information of your Google account, Such as Name, Email Address and then Password.
Name : Rakesh Kumar
Email Address : Rakesh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : **********************
6. Now Select Apps which you want to use with your account and then Click on Done. There is also Feature that you can access Mail , Contact , Calender etc.
7. Now Close your Account Preference Windows.
8. Now Open your Mac Mail then you see that Gmail account has been Configured and Email are arriving .
Now Enjoy with your Email in Mac OS Mail.