You can setup AOL Email Account on Mozilla Thunderbird. If you want to read your AOL Mail in Mozilla Thunderbird then you have to Setup your AOL Email account in Thunderbird . It will make easy your mailing task. Mozilla Thunderbird is the News and Emailing Service. Its a Platform where you can easy to customize and setup your Email Service. its a Powerful mailing tool. you can setup your email account using IMAP or POP3. If you will use POP3 then when will receive AOL mail on Local Computer then that mail will be delete from server.
Setup AOL Email account on Mozilla Thunderbird
1. First you have to Open Mozilla Thunderbird .
2. Now Under Account Option click on Create a New Account .
3. Now Put User Account Information , then select Remember Password and then Click on Continue .
Your name – Put your First name and last name (Rakesh Kumar)
Email Address – Put your AOL Email Address ( Rakeshkumar10@aol.com)
Password – Put your AOL account Password
4. Now if you want to configure with default ( IMAP ) setting then click on Done . or If you want to Configure with POP3 then Select POP3 (keep mail on your computer ) . and then Finally click on Done .
Now your AOl Email account has been configured in Mozilla Thunderbird .
- How to Transfer Email From AOL to Gmail
- How to Configure AOL Email Account In MS Outlook 2007
- How to Block Email Sender In AOL Mail
- How to Block Email Sender In Hotmail
- How to Block Email Sender In MS Outlook 2007
- How to Configure Hotmail Account on MS Outlook 2007
- How to Block Sender In Gmail
- How to Block Website In Mac OS Using Terminal
- How to Block Website In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Block Website In Google Chrome