You can set your home page in safari web browser instead of Apple website. In Mac OS safari browser Apple web page is default home page you can change it. Its will be helpful for you because when you will start safari browser then you will get your own favourite webpage. Its a great features in safari browser to set your favourite website as a home page.
Set Your Home Page in Safari
- How to Backup your Mac OS with Time Machine.
- How to set File Access Permission in Mac OS X.
- How to Map Network Drive on Mac OS X Mavericks.
- How to Create Partition In Hard Drive In Mac OS X mavericks.
1. First Open your Safari Web Browser, then Click on Gear Icon on Right -Top side and then Click on Preferences.
Set Safari Browser Home Page
2. Now Click on General Tab and then in Home page section you will see Default Home page is www.yahoo.com , Clear It.
3. After Clear default Home Page type your own Home Page what do you want to make Home page (www.com-networks.com ) . then Close it .
Now when you will open Safari web Browser it will open with www.com-networks.com home page.
- How to to use WhatsApp on Google Chrome Web Browser.
- How to Block Ads In Safari Browser on Mac OS X.
- How to Delete Browsing History In Safari Browser.
- How to Block Ads In Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- How to Restore Last Browsing session in Safari Browser.
- How to Set Startup Password In Google Chrome.
- How to Block Website In Google Chrome.