You can Set the Time Limit for Active Remote Desktop Session. This Time Limit allow you to specifies maximum amount of time to Active remote desktop session, when remote session will reached over to time limit the then Active Desktop session can be Automatically Disconnect. You can also set warning time before the remote desktop session disconnect. It will popup warning that Remote Desktop session will disconnect after some time.
Set the Time Limit for Active Remote Desktop Session
- How to Reset Windows 7 Password Without CD and Software.
- How to Disable the Lock Screen In Windows 10.
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 10.
- How to Shutdown Your PC from Mobile Phone.
1.Click on Start Button , then Type gpedit.msc in the search Box and press Enter
2.In the Local group policy editor windows , Navigate User Configuration , then Click on Administrative Template , then Windows Component and in the right pane Click on Remote Desktop service .
3. Now navigate Remote Desktop Services , then Click on Remote Desktop session host , then Click on Session Time Limits , and then Double-click on Set Time limit for Active Remote Desktop Services .
4. Now Click on Enabled Radio Button , then Click on Active session Limit : Drop-down Menu then select Time Limit to Active Remote Desktop session , then Apply and OK.
5. Now Close Local group Policy Editor Windows .
Related Topics .