Now you can secure your Google Chrome Browser from unauthorized access to Set Startup Password on Google Chrome. Its a great feature in Google Chrome because security is the primary thing for Internet user. Now days Google chrome is the most popular browser. After set startup password on Google Chrome, it will ask password when you will start Google Chrome.
Set Startup Password on Google Chrome
- How to Block Website In Google Chrome
- How to Block Ads In Google Chrome
- How to Restore Last Browsing Session In Google Chrome
1. First of all Click here to Install Simple Startup Password extension on Google Chrome.
2. Now Click on Free Button then Click on Add. And then Simple Startup Password extension will install on Google Chrome.
3. Now Click on Google Chrome wrench menu. then Click on Tools and then click on Extensions.
4. Now you will see that Simple Startup Password Extension which you have installed. Now Click on Options.
5. Now Set Startup Password and then Click on Save.
Note -: Before Put Password ensure that the password. you have remembered otherwise you can not access Google chrome. If you will forgate password then you will have to Re-Install Google Chrome.
6. Now when you will Restart Google Chrome browser. It will ask for Startup Password, then Put your password and enjoy with Google Chrome Browser.
- How to Recall Sent Email In Gmail
- How Block Email Sender In Yahoo Mail
- How to Block websites In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Shutdown Your Computer From Mobile Phone
- How to Turn on Your Windows 7 Laptop Into Wi-Fi Hotspot
- How to Manage and Remove Save Password In Google Chrome
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone
- How to Setup Unattended Access Remote Computer on Teamviewer
- How to Manage and Remove Saved Password In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Enable/Disable Autofill Form In Google Chrome