Set Startup Password in Mozilla Firefox will secure your Browser from unauthorized access. Suppose you have been saved your login password on your Browser then anyone can login with your Login account then if you want no anyone can access my Mozilla Firefox then you will have to Install Startupmaster Add-on in your Mozilla Firefox Browser.
Set Startup Password in Mozilla Firefox
Read Also – How to set Startup Password In Google Chrome
1. First of All Launch Mozilla Firefox web browser then click on Tools menu and then Click on Add-ons.
2. Now Click on Get Add-ons option on the left pane, then type startup master in the Search box , then Select StartupMaster 1.6 Add-ons and then Click on Install.
3. After successfully Download and install it will ask that would your like to setup master password and then click on Ok to Setup.
4. Now you will have to put Startup Master Password , then Enter New Password and then again enter password for confirm. and then Click on Ok and again click on OK.
Now It will Ask for Exit from Mozilla Firefox Browser .
5. Now Restart Mozilla Firefox Browser then it will ask for Startup password to open Fozilla Firefox Browser.
Reset Startup Master Password in Mozilla Firefox