Set Password in PowerPoint Presentation will protect your PPT files from unauthorized access. Suppose you have created some Important Presentation file in PowerPoint 2007 and you don’t want to share with other people then you will have to Protect your PPT File with Password. Its will protect from editing your files. After set password no body can access and edit your Files. Its a Great feature in MS PowerPoint 2007.
Set Password in PPT Files
1. First of all Open your Presentation File in PowerPoint which you want to make password protected.
2. Now Click on Microsoft Office Button then Click on Prepare option and then on the right pane Click on Encrypt Document.
3. Now a Dialog box will Prompt , Now Put Password on Encrypt Document Dialog Box then Click on Ok.
Now Again Re-enter password for Confirmation and then Click on OK.
4. Now Close your PowerPoint Presentation Document then again open it and then you will see that its asking for Password. Now Put Password then press enter now you will able to access your Document.
Now you will see that your Document has been Password protected now no body can access and edit it. Enjoy with this Tips……
Remove Password from PowerPoint Presentation
1. Now to remove password again click on Microsoft Office button then click on Prepare and then Click on Encrypt Document.
2. Now remove Password from Encrypt Document Dialog Box and then Click on Ok.
Now you will see that password has been remove from your Document and you can open it without Password.
Watch Tutorial Video Also
There are literally 1000s of templates for PowerPoint to choose from. To help make your task easier in picking the best template, here is a list of powerpoint templates that we love: Awesome Powerpoint Templates .Hope you find a template that meets your needs.