Schedule Email in MS Outlook 2007 is that Sometimes you creating Emails and want to deliver that email after sometime automatic on specific time. Its a great feature in ms outlook that you can delay email automatic in MS Outlook 2007. You can do this setting for specific meeting for your office employee. First you will have to specify that date and time on which time you want to deliver that Email.
Schedule Email in Outlook 2007
Recommended Post – How to Recall/Undo Sent Email in MS Outlook 2007
1. First of all Login in MS outlook 2007 and Write a Email which you have to schedule.
2. After Create Email Click on Option Tab and then Click on Delay Delivery option from More option Box.
3. Now Message Option Windows will Prompt then Under Delivery Option Select Do not deliver before check box and select date and time when you want to deliver email and then click on Close.
4. Now If your email is complete and ready to sent then click on Send.
5. After Click on Send you will see that your Email remain in Outbox and it will deliver on that time which you have specified.