You can schedule Disk Cleanup In Windows 7 PC. When your System performance slow then you need to Run Disk cleanup manually on that system. If you want to Run Disk Cleanup Automatically then you have to schedule Disk Cleanup with the help of task scheduler program. Disk cleanup can delete unnecessary file which is responsible for slow processing of your system. After Disk Cleanup your system performance will b fast.
Schedule Disk Cleanup in Windows 7
- How to Restrict Write Access to Removable device In Windows 10.
- How to Restrict Access to Removable Device in Windows 10.
- How to Reset Windows 7 Password Without CD and Software.
- How to Lock and Unlock Your PC with USB Drive.
1. Click on Start button, then Type in Search Box Task scheduler.
2. Click on Action Menu on Task Scheduler windows, then Click on Create Basic Task..
3. Type the Name of the Schedule Task Disk Cleanup and Give description about task . then Click on Next.
4. Now select Weekly Radio button to Run weekly Disk cleanup automatically , then Click on Next.
4. Now select which Day & Time you want to Run this Task , then Click on Next.
5. Click on Start a Program Radio button, then Click on Next.
6. In the Program /Script Box click on Browse, then Select These path
C:WindowsSystem32cleanmgr.exe then ok ,and Click on Next
7. Now Click on Finish .
Now Disk Cleanup has been scheduled, It will automatic run on the time, which time you have been schedule. After completed you will see that you system perfomance better then before disk cleanup.
- How to Run Disk Cleanup Task In Windows 7.
- How to Create Password Reset Disk In Windows 7
- How to Encrypt USB Drive with BitLocker In Windows 7
- How to Enable Write Protection on USB Flash Drive
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone
- How to Create Schedule to Automatic Shutdown Windows 7
- How to Block Program for Specific User In Windows 7