Finally Facebook has been updated that Facebook page admin can Schedule a Post on Facebook Page. Sometime you want to post something that will appear on Fix date and time and you have to go away from home then you can schedule your status on that Particular Date and Time.
Schedule a Post on Facebook Page
- How to Find Out Your Facebook Profile Visitors
- How to Login Multiple Facebook Account In Google Chrome
1. Login With your Facebook account and then Click Go to your Facebook Page (Technet2u) .
2. Type your Status on your Facebook Page and then Click on Clock Icon on Left Corner .
3. Now Click on Calender Icon, then Select date and time when you want to Appear Status on your Page and then Click on Schedule .
4. Now it will Popup Massage that your Post has been Scheduled and then If you want to see Log then Click on View Activity Log .
5. Now to will show Log of Schedule post on you Page .
Here you can edit your scheduled Post . you can change on schedule post status and also Reschedule your Post .