You can Scan Documents with Google Drive Apps Very Easily. Earlier Google added this feature in Google Drive. Its very usefully feature because to scan document we have to Scanner which attached with Computer. Sometime if you don’t have scanner then Shop own will charge money for scan per page Document. And to send on Google Drive and Email will take extra charge. Now you can directly store scanned document on Google Drive. Its also make searchable PDF.
Scan Documents with Google Drive Apps
Read Also – How to Import Web Data In Google Spreadsheet
1. First of all Download Google Drive Apps on your Smartphones from Google Play Store. Then Install it on your Smartphone.
2. Now Open your Google Drive Apps on your Smartphones, Then Tap on Plus (+) Red Button. To Add New Docs in Google Drive.
3. Now Tap on Scan Option to scan your Document.
4. Now Mobile Camera Open. Then Ready your Documents which you want to to scan, Now take Pics of your Document.
5. Now It will show Preview of the Document, If you want to do Enhance setting then Tap on 3 Dot option and then Tap on Setting.
6. If you have another document for scan then Tap on Plus + option. And then take pics of document.
7. Now If Everything is Ok then Tap on Check mark Option.
8. Now you will see Your Scanned Documents getting upload on Google Drive. You can also send that scanned doc with as Email, Bluetooth etc.
- How to Add Google Drive to Windows Send to Menu
- How to Lock and Unlock Your PC With USB Drive
- How to Create Network Drive In Windows 7
- How to Use WhatsApp on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Manage and Remove Saved Password In Google Chrome
- How to Set Startup Password on Google Chrome
- How to Block Website In Google Chrome
- How to Restore Last Browsing Session In Google Chrome
- How to Shutdown your Computer From Mobile Phone Using Email
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone