If you want to Run Program automatically at Startup in Mac OS X. Then You can do it, Its a very easy steps and great feature in Mac OS X. It will also save your time to launch your favorite program at system Startup . you can also launch more then one program at system Startup .
Run Program automatically at Startup in Mac OS X
- How to Enable Remote Desktop on Mac OS X
- Record Mac OS X Screen using Quick Time Player
- Create Schedule to Shutdown Mac OS Automatically
- How to Display Message on Logon Screen in Mac OS X
1. First Click at Apple Menu and then Click on System Preferences .
2. Now on the System preference click on Account Icon under the System Section .
3. Now Select User name then Click on Login Item Button and then Click on( + ) Plus Icon .
4. Now Select Program which you want to launch at Startup from Item List and then Click on Add Button .
Now your Selected Program has been added Login Item . You can enjoy with your favorite program will launch at Startup .