Run Disk Check in Windows 7 is best way to keep your Hard Disk Safe. Sometime your are facing a problem like You PC getting Hang or slow. If your PC Showing Hard disk Error. you should have to run check disk regularly basis for safe your Hard disk. you can also create schedule to run check disk on windows 7. you can also troubleshoot Hard disk problem to run check disk. It will automatically troubleshoot ans resolve file system Error .
Run Disk Check in Windows 7
1. Click on Start Button , and then Click on My Computer .
2. Now Right-click on Drive which you want to do check disk and then Click on Properties .
3. Now Click on Tools Tab and then Click on Check Now in the Error-checking Box .
4. Now you will see two option in pop-up box . If you want to only Scan and Automatically attempt to fix Error then you check Automatically fix file system errors .
If you want do both Automatically attempt and fix error and Recover from bad sector then You have to check Both but it will take Long time and then Click on Start .
5. If the Drive that you want to to Check is currently using in your computer it can’t check drive that being used then you have to schedule disk check click on Schedule disk check .
6. Next time Restart Your Computer ….