System Administrator can restrict user to logon on PC in windows server 2008. By using the group policy editor. Suppose you are a system administrator of your network where multiple user and PC. If you want that Particular user can not logon on particular PC. this Policy can be Apply in a Organization where is share computer. You can Prevent Important Data of Particular computer to Apply this Policy. You can Prevent other user to Log on On that computer.
There is also a greate feature you can restrict user for Particular day, hour to logon on PC. Administrator also assign specific hour for logon user on a PC.
Restrict user to Logon on PC
- How to Configure DHCP Server In Windows Server 2008.
- How to Install Active Directory on Windows Server 2008.
- How to Configure VPN Server on Windows Server 2008.
- How to Configure IIS Web Server on Windos Server 2008.
1. Click on Start button then type in search box gpedit.msc and press Enter.
2. Now on local Group policy editor windows , Navigate Computer Configuration => Windows setting => Security setting => User Right Assignment. then in the right pane Double-Click on Deny log on Locally.
3. Deny log on Locally setting windows, click on Add User or Group and then Click on Advance.
4. Now click on Find Now and Select user ( Rakesh Kumar ) which you want to Restrict. then Click on OK and OK . and Click on Apply and OK.
Now see Rakesh kumar user has been Restricted for this Computer. When user will try to logon this compter then it will show restrict massage.
- How to Create Virtual Server In Windows Server 2008 Using Hyper-V.
- How to Install Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008.
- How to Create Domain User Account In Windows Server 2008.
- Windows Server 2012 Tutorial Video In Hindi.
- How to Configure DHCP Server In Windows Server 2003.
- How to Configure FTP Server In Windows 7.