You can Restrict specific user to access task manager in windows XP , Windows 7 and Vista. Windows administrator can restrict any user to prevent to close running program.
Restrict Specific User to access Task Manager
1. Click on Start button then type taskmgr. Then Right-click on taskmgr under programs and then Click on Properties.
- How to Restrict User to Install New Printer In Windows 7
- How to Prevent Access to Disk Drive In Windows 7
- How to Prevent Access to Command Prompt In Windows 7
- How to Setup Parental Control In Mac OS X Mavericks
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Block Website In Mac OS X Using Terminal
- Search Internet From Start Menu In Windows 7
- How to Hide Drive In Windows 7 Through Group Policy
- How to Enable Disk Quota Management In Windows 7
- How to Shutdown your Computer From Mobile Phone Using Email