You can restore last browsing session in Mozilla Firefox automatically like Other Browser. Suppose if you computer suddenly shut down then you will lost your all tab of Mozilla Firebox. But you can Restore All Previous tab what you were working. It will save your time to reopen all webpage on your Browser.
Restore Last Browsing Session in Mozilla Firefox
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox Browser .
2. Now Click on Tools Menu and then Click on Option .
3. Now Click on General Tab, then Click on When Firefox Starts : Drop-Down Menu, then Select Show my windows and tabs from last time and then click on Ok .
Now when you will Start Firefox Browser then it will automatically start with Last Browsing session .
- How to Change Download Location in Google Chrome
- How to Block Websites In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Block Websites In Internet Explorer
- How to Block Websites In Google Chrome
- How to Block Ads in Mozilla Firefox Browser
- How to Block Ads In Google Chrome
- How to Block Ads In Safari Browser
- How to Block Sender In Yahoo Mail
- How to Block Websites In Mac OS X Using Terminal