Restore Last Browsing Session in Google Chrome Best way to access you recently open Website. Suppose you are working on webpage in Google Chrome then By mistake system shutdown or Google chrome browser closed. then you can Restore your last Browsing session and save your time. It will automatically open your last browsing session when you will Open Google Chrome. On which website or webpage you are working it will open same webpage and website. Its a great feature in Google Chrome Browser.
Read Also – How to Block Website In Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome , then Click on Chrome menu and then Click on Setting .
Related Post – How to Restore Last Browsing Session in Mozilla Firefox
2. In the Setting Option under On StartUp , Select Continue where I Left off radio button . and close setting tab .
There are three option showing under startup option – Detail Below
- Open the New Tab – When you will choose this option then on startup Google Chrome always will open new Tab.
- Continue where I left off – When you will select this option then on startup it will open automatically last browsing session Automatic .
- Open a Specific page or Set of Page – When you will choose this option then on Google Chrome Startup always will open specific website. Which specific website you have set.
Recommended Post – How to Restore Last Browsing Session in Safari Browser
Now Restore Last Browsing session has been setup in Google Chrome.