You can Reopen last browsing session in Internet Explorer. Suppose you are working in Internet Explorer. you have open some websites in your Internet Explorer tab. but if Internet explorer or System will get shutdown suddenly due to some reason. Then how you can restore your previous site. It this tutorial i am going to tell you how can you restore your last browsing session. If you will enable this feature then there is no need to open your last visited site one by one.
Reopen Last Browsing Session in Internet Explorer
- How to Restore last browsing session in Mozilla Firefox
- How to Restore Last Browsing Session In Safari Browser
- How to Restore Last Browsing Session In Google Chrome
- How to Backup and Restore WhatsApp Message
1. First of all Open Internet Explorer.
2. Now Click on Tools menu Bar and then Click on Reopen Last Browsing session.
3. Now you will get last Browsing session in new tab. which you had open at last Time in Internet explorer.
- How to Change Download Location in Google Chrome.
- How to Block Websites In Mozilla Firefox.
- How to Block Websites In Internet Explorer.
- How to Block Websites In Google Chrome.
- How to Block Ads in Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- How to Block Ads In Google Chrome.
- How to Block Ads In Safari Browser.
- How to Block Sender In Yahoo Mail.
- How to Block Websites In Mac OS X Using Terminal.
- How to Scan Document with Google Drive Apps.
- How to Set Startup Password In Google Chrome.