You can remove security tab from folder properties in windows 7. If you want users will not able to change access permission of all Folder and file. Then you will have to remove Security tab from all folder and file properties. Security tab used to allow and deny access of folder to user. With the help of Group Policy editor feature you can do it.
Remove Security Tab from Folder Properties
Read Also – How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
1. Click Start button , then type gpedit.msc to open and press Enter .
2. On Local group policy Editor window, Navigate below steps on the left pane.
User Configuration => Administrative Template => Windows Components
Now Double-Click on Windows Explorer.
3. Now on the Right pane Right-Click on Remove Security tab. Then click on Edit
4. Click on Enable Radio Button, then Click on Apply and OK. Then Close Group Policy editor Windows.
Now go to Folder Properties and see Security tab has been Removed. Now User will not be able to change access permission of your folders or files. Its a great feature in Windows 7 .
- How to Lock and Unlock Your PC With USB Drive
- Complete Guide of Windows 7 Start Menu
- How to Display Message on Log Screen In Mac OS X
- How to Create System Restore Point In Windows 7
- How to Change “Shutting Down…” Text Message In Windows 7
- How to Display Your Name In Windows Taskbar Clock
- How to Record Mac OS Screen Using Quick Time Player
- How to Shutdown your Computer From Mobile Phone