Remove Content Adviser Password In Internet Explorer, In Internet explorer Content Adviser in an option through which you can block a Specific website in internet Explore. Content Adviser password is a password which is set in Internet Explorer to restrict specific Websites . you can reset password from content adviser but in case of forget password this post will help you to remove password completely through Registry editor in Windows 7.
Remove Content Adviser Password In Internet Explorer
1. Click on Start Button , then type regedit.msc in search box and then Press Enter to open Registry editor Window.
2. Now on the registry Editor Windows Navigate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and then Navigate Software .
3. Now Navigate below Key until you find Below Rating and then click on Rating
4. Now Click on the Ratings Folder then on the Right pane, Right-click on Key then Click on Delete and then Close Registry Editor windows.
5. Now Restart Computer and then Open Internet Explorer and then Click on Tools Menu and then Click on Internet Options.
6. Now Click on Content Tab and then on the Content Adviser box and then Click on Disable button and then Enter new password and then Ok and then Apply Ok .