You can Remove Connection tab from Internet option through Group Policy. If you want to prevent user to change Internet setting then this is very useful feature in Windows. With the help this feature you can prevent user to Add or Remove Dial Up connection and also VPN setting. and also Prevent to change LAN setting from Internet Option. User can not able to configure proxy setting so that you can restrict Internet on your PC.
Remove Connection Tab from Internet Option
Read Also -:
- How to Transfer File with Team Viewer to Remote PC.
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone.
- How to Block Website In Internet Explorer.
- How to Disable Proxy Server Setting In Internet Explorer.
- 1. Click on Start Button, then Type gpedit.msc in search box and then press Enter
2. On the Local Group policy editor window, Click on User Configuration => Administrative Templates => Windows Components => Internet Explorer .
3. Under Internet Explorer Click on Internet Control Panel, then Double-Click on Disable the Connection page .
4. Now New Window prompt, Click on Enable Radio button, then click on Apply and then OK .
And Close Group policy editor window.
Now you will see Connection tab has been Removed from Internet Option. Now User will not able to access Internet or change proxy setting and add extra setting related to Internet and network.
- How to Delete Browsing History In Internet Explorer 9.
- How to Share Internet Connection In Windows 7.
- How to Lock and Unlock Your PC With USB Drive.
- How to Shutdown Your PC From Mobile Phone Using Email.
- How to Change “Welcome” Text Message at Logon In Windows 7.
- How to Remotely Lock a Lost Android Phone.
- How to Use WhatsApp on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Block Website on Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- How to Block Website In Google Chrome.