Remove 100MB System Reserved Partition In Windows 7. When you Install Windows 7 on you machine then it will Automatically Create 100MB System reserved Partition. Simply you can’t remove this partition . Before remove it you have to make sure C: is the primary partition. System reserved partition have boot loader. It reserve space for the Startup files.
Remove 100MB System Reserved Partition
- How to Create New Partition on Hard Drive In Windows 7
- Make Bootable Pen Drive In Windows 7 without Software
- How to Encrypt USB Drive with BitLocker In Windows 7
- How to Use Pen Drive as a RAM in Windows 7
- Type delete partition override and then press Enter .
- Now type select Partition 2 and then press Enter .
- Now Type Active to Activate partition 2 .