You can reduce PowerPoint Presentation file size more then 50% in PowerPoint. Its a inbuilt feature in all version of Microsoft PowerPoint like 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Suppose you have to Email ppt file and that is more then 25MB, But Email service provider does not allow to send more then 25MB file attachment. Then you will have to Compress size of your ppt file. Now I am going to tell you, Its very easy to reduce from Microsoft Powerpoint files.
Reduce PowerPoint Presentation File Size
- How to Set Password In PowerPoint Presentation file.
- How to Freeze panes in Excel 2007.
- How to Make Password Protected Excel File in Excel 2007.
- How to Make Password Protected Document in MS Word 2007.
1. First open your PPT File which you have to reduce size in Microsoft PowerPoint ( in my case Powerpoint 2007).
2. Now Click on Office button and then Click on Save As.
3. Now you will Save As Dailog box prompt, then bottom of the dialog box Click on Tools Drop-Down menu and then Click on Compress Pictures…
Compress PowerPoint File
4. Now a small Compress Pictures dialog box will prompt, then Click on Options…
5. Now on the Compress Settings Dialog box, In the Target output: Section Select option what you will have to do,
- Print (220 ppi): Excellent quality on most printers and screens – It will reduce more then 40% file size.
- Screen (150 ppi): good for web pages and projectors – it will reduce more then 50% file size.
- E-mail (96 ppi): minimize document size for sharing – It will reduce more then more then 80% file size.
Now Click on OK.
5. Now again Click on Ok on Compress Pictures dialog box. and then Click on Save.
Now you will see that your file size has been reduce by more then 80%. Its great feature in Microsoft PowerPoint through you can reduce file size to email share with each other.
- How to Create Hyperlink to Jump on another sheet In Excel 2007.
- How to Convert data from column Into Row In Excel 2007
- How to Import Web Data In MS Excel 2007
- How to Create Drop- Down List In Excel 2007.
- How to Create Quiz In Excel 2007
- How to Share Work Book In Excel 2007.
- How to Take Backup of .PST files in MS Outlook 2007.
- How to Shutdown your Computer from Mobile Phone