You can Protect Apple ID With Two-Step Verification to prevent from Hacking. Some time we hear that iCloud Account has been hacked. So Two-Step verification is very useful for security purpose. Its Include your iCloud account, iMassage and iTunes Stores Purchase. Its a another security feature to protect Apple ID. Two-steps verification means to login first put your User ID and Password then its again send verification code to your Trusted device then you will have to put verification code to Login.
There is also a feature that you can store security key to access your Account in case of Forget Password.
Protect Apple ID with Two-Step Verification
Read Also – How to Setup iCloud on Mac OS X
1. First of all open your Apple ID Page, then Click on Manage Your Apple ID.
2. Now Login with your User ID and Password. Then Click Password and Security option on the Left Pane, then Click on Get Started…., Under Two-Step Verification options.
3. Now Click on Continue to Confirmation. Its asking for do you agree to Send Verification code on your mobile Device.
Enable Two-Steps Verification
4. Now on the Below image it will show the complete description how your two step Verification will work. After enable two steps verification, there is no need to remember your security question for reset password and Login. You can reset your Apple ID Password with the help of Trusted device and Recovery Key.
You will have to keep Recovery Key on safe place in case of lost trusted device, you can use Recovery Key to Reset Password.
Now Click on Continue to go further.
5. Now on the below Image given Complete Description to Manage Your Apple ID. After Enable it only you can manage your Apple ID from
- Your Apple ID Password
- Trusted Device
- Recovery Key
Now If you agree then Click on Get Started button.
6. Now you will have to wait for 3 Days, Its for Security reason because Apple ensure that no any other user try to set Two-step verification on same ID. Now Click on Done.
7. Now After 3 Days, Apple Will send Confirmation Email that Two-steps verification has been enabled on your Apple ID.
8. Now you will have to Login on Apple ID then, Click on Password and Security Option , then Put two security question answer, and then Click on Continue.
10. Now Click on Get Started link under Two-steps Verification, Then Click on Continue on Prompted box.
11. Now Click on Add a Phone number… Link , Now Put the Phone number of trusted device from which you can receive Text message. Then Click on Next button.
12. Now you will receive four digit Pin Code on your Trusted Device as a text message, Then Put that 4 digit Code to Verify your Phone number and then Click on Verify.
13. Now Click on Continue Button.
14. Now it will Give to Recovery Key, You will have to Copy and keep it safe place or Print recovery Key. then Click on Continue.
15. Now Type your Recovery Key and then Click on Confirm.
16. Now on the Final option, If you are agree then Select I Understand the Conditions above check box and then Click on Enable two-step Verification.
Finally you have been Enable two-steps Verification Successfully.
- How to Encrypt Folder with Password Protection In Mac OS X
- How to Record Mac OS X Screen Using Quick Time Player
- How to Setup Gmail Account In Mac OS Mail Easily
- How to Block Sender on Mac OS Mail
- How to Share Folder In Mac OS X
- How to Disable USB Storage Device on Mac OS X
- How to Shutdown and Restart Mac OS X Using Terminal
- How to Setup Reminder In Mac OS X
- How to Enable Remote Desktop Access On Mac X
- How to Shutdown Your PC From Mobile Phone Using Email