How to Prohibit Access to LAN Connection Properties in windows 7 via Group Policy
You can Prohibit Access to LAN Connection Properties in windows 7. Suppose that you have given Admin rights to the your then user change IP address of network Connection, but and do not want to user can change IP address of Network Connection then you can prohibit to user to access network connection Properties.
Prohibit Access to LAN Connection Properties
1. Click on Start Button , then type gpedit.msc in Search box and press Enter.
2. Local Group Policy Editor window opened , Navigate User Configuration => Administrative template => Network Connection , then on the Right pane Double-Click on Prohibit access to properties of a LAN connection .
3. Click on Enable Radio button , then Apply and OK .
Like above setting also Have to Enable these Policy Listed below…….
- Prohibit access to properties of component of a LAN connection
- Prohibit TCP/IP advance Configuration .
- Enable windows 2000 network Connection setting for administrator .
Note- This setting in Windows XP and Vista working properly But in Windows 7 not working Properly