You can Prevent user to Installing New Program in Windows 7, If you want to restrict user to install new Program. Sometimes some user try to install unwanted program likes Games, Movie software etc on PC. Which can be make slow and damage your PC. If you are a administrator of your PC, and you want that only some specific program user can run on particular PC.
Prevent user to Installing New Program
- How to Reset Windows 7 Password Without CD and Software.
- How to Shutdown your Computer Using Mobile Phone.
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC with USB Drive.
- How to Password Protected Hard Drive In windows 7.
1. Click on Start button, then type gpedit.msc in search box , then press Enter.
2. Now Local Group Policy Editor window open , Click on Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Component.
3. Click on Windows Installer under Window Component , then in the Right Pane Double-click on Disable Windows installer.
4. Click on Enable ,then Select Always from Disable windows installer Drop-down menu to disable Windows Installer. then Apply and Ok.