You can prevent user to delete browsing history in Internet explore. Suppose someone use your personal computer, and delete your browsing history and cookies. Then you will to disable browsing history in Internet explorer through Group Policy Editor. Browsing Histrory contain the information about site you visited on your browser. Websites put information on your Hard Drive of Websites as a small files thats called cookies.
Prevent User to Delete Browsing History
1. Click on Start Menu. Then type gpedit.msc and then press Enter .
2. On the Group Policy Editor Window , Navigate User Configuration => Administrative Template => Windows Components => Internet Explorer => Delete Browsing History, and then in the Right pane Right-click on Turn off ” Delete Browsing History ” functionality. Then Click on Edit .
Prevent User to Delete Cookies
3. Now select Enabled radio Button and then Click on Apply then Ok. and Close Group Policy editor Window .
Now when you will try to delete browsing history and Cookies. Then It will show Delete Browsing History Functionality has been disable.
See also Video
- How to Prevent Users to Customize Start Screen In Windows 8
- How to Turn on or Turn Off Check Box to Select Item In Windows 8
- How to Create Schedule to Automatic Shutdown In Windows 7
- How to Change Shutdown Power Button In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock Your Windows PC With USB Drive
- How to Turn Your Windows 7 Laptop Into Wi-Fi Hotspot
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- Complete Guide of Windows 7 Start Menu
- How to Schedule Disk Derangement In Windows 7
- How to Display Message on Log On Screen In Windows 7
- Search Internet From Start Menu In Windows 7