You can Prevent access to Registry Editing Tool in Windows 7 with the help of group policy. Registry Editor is the tool used to change Computer setting. Its contains all Information and setting of systems to run smoothly. Its just like database of our PC configuration and Components. Registry editing tool is very sensitive, before change or delete anything we have to knowledge about that setting, otherwise computer my be damage or may be OS corrupt. So that administrator can’t give access of Registry editor to every user.
Prevent Access to Registry Editing Tool
- How to Reset Windows 7 Password without CD and Software.
- How to Add Multiple Time Zone Clock on Windows 7 Taskbar.
- How to Find Last Shutdown Time In Windows 7.
- How to Backup and Restore Registry In Windows 7.
1. Click on Start button, then Type in search Box gpedit.msc, then press Enter .
2. In the Local Group policy Editor window , Navigate User Configuration , then Navigate Administrative Template , then Click on System , then on the Right Pane Double-click on Prevent access to Registry editing tools .
3. Click on Enabled Radio button, then Click on Apply then Ok .
Now if you will try to open Registry edition tools then it will prompt these type error. Now User will not be able to change or delete any setting of registry database.
- How to Disable Shutdown down Button from Start menu in Windows 7.
- How to Prohibit Access to LAN Connection Properties in windows 7 via Group Policy.
- How to Prevent installing software from Removable media source in Windows 7.
- How to disable Search Box Option from Start menu in Windows 7.
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7.
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7.
- How to Enable Telnet Client In Windows 7.
It is so pleasant to work with experts. Click here to find out more regarding Australian Bulk SMS.