Prevent Access to Disk Drive in Windows 7. Suppose you are a system Administrator in your company and many user working on that company. you have save valuable data in a Drive and you want to restrict other user to access that Drive to save Valuable data. you can also give permission to user to only View or User can not change your File.
Prevent Access to Disk Drive in Windows 7
1. Click on Start Button , then Type gpedit.msc in search Box, then press Enter .
2. In the Local Group Policy Editor Windows, Navigate User Configuration => Administrative Templates => Windows Components => Windows Explorer .
3. Click on Windows Explorer, then Double-Click on Prevent access to Drive from My Computer .
4. Click on Enable Radio Button then Select Drive which you want to restrict from Drop-Down menu , then Click on Apply then OK .
Now if you will try to access ( D:) Drive then these massage will show….
- How to Disable Shutdown down Button from Start menu in Windows 7
- How to Prohibit Access to LAN Connection Properties in windows 7 via Group Policy
- How to Prevent installing software from Removable media source in Windows 7
- How to disable Search Box Option from Start menu in Windows 7
- How to Prevent Access to Registry Editing Tool Via Group policy in Windows 7
- How to prevent access to Command prompt in Windows 7 via Group policy
Watch Video Also