you can Prevent Access to Control Panel and PC Setting in Windows 8. It is the best way to keep your PC Secure from unauthorized user. If you will Disable Control Panel and PC Setting then users will not be able to change any setting of your Windows 8 PC. They can not personalize and uninstall any thing from your computer.
Prevent Access to Control Panel and PC Settings
Note- Group Policy Editor option only available in Windows 8 Enterprises and Windows 8 Pro Edition.
1. First of all press Windows Key + R on your Windows 8 PC then Type gpedit.msc command and then Click on OK or press Enter.
2. Now you will see Local Group Policy Editor Windows has been opened now you will have to do some settings.
3. Now on the Local Group Policy Editor Windows Navigate Below Steps
User Configuration => Administrative Templates => Control Panel
Now on the Right Pane Right-Click on Prohibit access to Control Panel and PC Settings and then Click on Edit.
4. Now Click on Enabled radio button then Click on Apply and then OK.
5. Now Close Group Policy Editor Windows .
5. Now when Users will try to access Control Panel then It will show Restriction message Like bleow.
“ This Operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator”
you will not be able to access any option from control panel.
- How to Prevent Users to Customize Start Screen In Windows 8
- How to Turn on or Turn Off Check Box to Select Item In Windows 8
- How to Create Schedule to Automatic Shutdown In Windows 7
- How to Change Shutdown Power Button In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock Your Windows PC With USB Drive
- How to Turn Your Windows 7 Laptop Into Wi-Fi Hotspot
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- Complete Guide of Windows 7 Start Menu
- How to Schedule Disk Derangement In Windows 7
- How to Display Message on Log On Screen In Windows 7
- Search Internet From Start Menu In Windows 7
Watch Tututorial Video