Prevent Access to Command Prompt
1. Click on Start button then Type gpedit.msc in search box then , press Enter .
or Press Windows Key + R Key then type gpedit.msc and then Press Enter to open Group Policy Editor Windows
- How to Disable Shutdown down Button from Start menu in Windows 7
- How to Prohibit Access to LAN Connection Properties in windows 7 via Group Policy
- How to Prevent installing software from Removable media source in Windows 7
- How to disable Search Box Option from Start menu in Windows 7
- How to Prevent Access to Registry Editing Tool Via Group policy in Windows 7