You can Pin Websites to the Start Screen In Windows 8.1. Its a easy to access your favorites websites from Windows 8 Start Screen. There is feature in Internet Explorer 11. Through which you can add your favorites Websites as a Apps. You can Pin any Apps on start Screen as a Tiles. Earlier i have posted a tutorial How to Prevent to Customize Start Screen In Windows 8.1. If you don’t have access to customize start screen then you can’t do this.
Pin Websites to the Start Screen In Windows 8.1
Read Also – How to Block Websites In Google Chrome
1. First of All Go to your Windows 8.1 PC. Open Internet Explorer Web Browser then Open your Website which you want to Pin on Start Screen.
2. Now Click on Tools Menu and then Click on Add site to Apps option.
3. Now go to Start Screen. Click on Down Arrow to show All Apps of Windows 8.1.
4. Now Find your Website Apps Which you have added. Right-Click on It then Click on Pin to Start.
5. Now again go to Start Screen then you will see that your Website has been Pinned on Start Screen as Tiles.
Now you will see that your favorite Websites icon has been added on start Start Screen. Now you can access it just only one Click.
- How to Disable the Lock Screen In Windows 8.1
- How to Delete Spam Email In Gmail Automatically
- How to Add and Remove Power Button on Start Screen In Windows 8.1
- How to Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Prevent User to Customize Start Screen Settings In Windows 8.1
- How to Create Custom Start Menu In Windows 8
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Block Website In Mac OS Using Terminal
- How to Block Websites In Internet Explorer
- How to Shutdown Your Computer from Mobile Phone Using Email